Welcome to our family history blog.
These are stories of the descendants of John (1795-1828) & Theodosia (nee: John, 1798-1881) NICHOLAS of Whitehook, Bletherston, Pembrokeshire, Wales; including many who are descended from their grandson Benjamin Lewis Nicholas and 4 of their great grandchildren who also emigrated to various parts of the United States between 1881 & 1913.
- How did Thomas Nicholas meet Martha Lewis?
- John & Theodocia’s Grave
- SS Bothnia
- Twynyrodin Road, Merthyr Tydfil – 1875/6
- Holloway & Whitehook in 1840
- Bletherston Parish
- 5 Emigrate to United States
- Holidays in Wales 1950s
- Was Benjamin L. Nicholas apprenticed with Richard Phillips?